Spicy Lentil Soup Mix
- Gluten Free
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- Non GMO
- No Artificial Ingredients
Our new Spicy Lentil Soup Mix makes a healthy, flavorful one-pot meal your whole family will enjoy. And it’s so easy to prepare! Just add a few ingredients, and simmer on the stove or in your slow cooker. Featuring a bold seasoning packet right in the bag, this savory mix turns into a hearty, nutritious, and delicious soup. Add a green salad and some crusty bread, and you’ve got a great dinner any night of the week. Plus, it’s high in fiber, gluten free, non GMO, and has no artificial ingredients.
Camellia is a trusted, family-owned New Orleans company that’s been bringing you the highest-quality beans since 1923, and now we’re proud to introduce Spicy Lentil Soup Mix as part of a line of great-tasting dinner and soup mixes that make busy weeknight dinners simple.
|Serving Size: 3 tablespoons dry beans + 1/2 teaspoon seasoning (40g)|
|Number of Servings: about 11|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130||Calories from Fat 4.5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
lentils, salt, granulated garlic, spices, ground celery seed, disodium inosinate and guanylate, natural flavor
How To Make It
- Rinse and inspect beans.
- In a large heavy pot, brown sausage in 1 tablespoon oil and remove from pot.
- Add the remaining oil, carrots, celery and onion. Sauté over medium high heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add water, broth, lentils, sausage and contents of spice packet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serving size per package: 3 tablespoons dry beans + ½ teaspoon seasoning
Servings per package: about 11
Additional Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 pound of smoked sausage (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 quart water
- 1 quart chicken broth