Tomato & Herb White Beans Mix
- Gluten Free
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- Non GMO
- No Artificial Ingredients
Our new Tomato & Herb White Beans Mix makes a healthy, flavorful Southern-style dish your whole family will enjoy. And it’s so easy to prepare! Just add a few ingredients, and simmer on the stove or in your slow cooker. Featuring a bold seasoning packet right in the bag, this savory mix turns into a hearty, nutritious, delicious accompaniment to chicken, pork, beef, or seafood. Prefer a vegetarian meal? Simply serve it over rice or with greens. Plus, it’s high in fiber, gluten free, non GMO, and has no artificial ingredients.
Camellia is a trusted, family-owned New Orleans company that’s been bringing you the highest-quality beans since 1923, and now we’re proud to introduce Tomato & Herb White Beans Mix as part of a line of great-tasting dinner and soup mixes that make busy weeknight dinners simple.
|Serving Size: 3 tablespoons dry beans + 1/2 teaspoon seasoning (35g)|
|Number of Servings: about 13|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90||Calories from Fat 4.5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
navy beans, salt, herbs, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate
How To Make It
- Rinse and inspect beans.
- In a large heavy pot, heat oil. Add onions and carrot, and sauté over medium high heat along with 1/3 of enclosed spice packet for 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add tomatoes, tomato puree, beans, water and remaining spice packet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until beans are soft, about 2 1/2 – 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Add water as necessary to obtain desired consistency.
Serving size per package: 3 tablespoons dry beans + ½ teaspoon seasoning
Servings per package: about 13
Additional Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 14-oz. can of diced tomatoes (unseasoned)
- 4 oz. tomato puree
- 5 cups of water