Black Bean Burgers
- Mash beans in a mixing bowl. Add wheat gluten, bread crumbs, cayenne, cumin, water, Worcestershire, garlic, and onion and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Form 5 burger patties from mixture.
- Coat a preheated pan with olive oil. Cook patties for 5 minutes on each side. When flipping, spray each patty with cooking spray; this will allow for uniform browning.
- Spread mayonnaise on bottom sides of buns. Top buns with burgers, garnishing with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.