Black Bean Seafood Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x11x2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the RO*TEL tomatoes, shrimp and crabmeat in a small frying pan or pot over medium heat. Cover and simmer until shrimp are cooked through and pink.
- To a large bowl, add the shrimp mixture, cooked beans, cilantro, green chiles and 2 cups Cheddar cheese. Toss until thoroughly blended, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place ¼ cup of the mixture into the center of a tortilla, roll up and place in baking dish, seam side down. Repeat using all of the shrimp mixture and tortillas.
- Cover the enchiladas with salsa, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until sauce bubbles and enchiladas are heated through.