Caesar-Style White Beans
- Cook and drain the beans, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, mixing well.
- Fold in beans, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley — reserving a small amount of parsley for garnish.
- Mix ingredients well, but gently, to avoid breaking beans.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, but overnight will produce an even richer flavor.
- Serve with slices of a toasted baguette or other hearty bread, and garnish with more chopped parsley.