Easy Pan Fried Pork Chops
- In a pie pan or shallow bowl, combine flour, Creole seasoning or seasoned salt, and garlic powder.
- Dredge each of the pork chops (both sides) in the flour mixture, and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add half the chops to the skillet. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Turn chops and cook 3 minutes more, or until desired doneness.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, and repeat with remaining chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve immediately with Southern Blackeye Peas and Southern Collard Greens.