Slow Cooker Hearty Bean, Beef & Sausage Chili
- Rinse and sort beans. (Optional: Soak beans using your preferred method.)
- Brown ground beef and sausage in a skillet for about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove cooked ground beef and sausage to a plate and set aside.
- Add onion and celery to skillet and sauté in beef drippings.
- Add browned beef, sausage, sautéed mixture, and remaining ingredients to slow cooker and mix well.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and bring chili to a boil. Reduce heat to low and slow-cook for a minimum of 12 hours, stirring every 4 hours.
- Add salt to taste.