Instant Pot Chicken Tinga & Black Bean Tacos
- Add the first 8 ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Place the chicken in bottom of Instant Pot, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and pour tomato mixture over chicken. Add bay leaf and stir to combine.
- Cover, twist to lock the lid, and turn the valve to sealing. Select Manual mode for high pressure and set for 10 minutes. Once time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then turn valve to venting.
- Open lid and remove bay leaf. Use two forks to shred the chicken in the pot.
- Warm tortillas by wrapping in aluminum foil and heating in a 350° oven for 15-20 minutes (while chicken is cooking in the Instant Pot). Or, heat individual tortillas over a gas burner flame, using tongs to flip and slightly char each side.
- Add shredded chicken and cooked black beans to warm tortillas, along with additional chopped onion, cilantro, radishes and fresh squeezed lime juice.
Recipe adapted from paleOMG.