Lima Bean Curry
- Rinse and sort beans. (Optional: Soak beans using your preferred method.)
- In a saucepan, cover beans with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook until beans are tender. Drain beans, reserving cooking liquid, and set both aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onions and green chili until onions are translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to saucepan, and stir until well-blended.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, chili powder, coriander or dhania powder, channa masala or chicken masala seasoning and sauté for one minute.
- Add cooked beans and reserved cooking liquid.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes, or until well blended. Garnish with coriander leaves and ghee.