Red Beans & Rice Sliders
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Caramelize the onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic in the vegetable oil.
- Place the cooked rice and cooked red beans in the food processor; pulse until smooth and transfer to large bowl.
- Fold the caramelized vegetables, bread crumbs, green onion and parsley into the rice and bean mixture. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Shape the bean mixture into small slider-size patties.
- Preheat a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties to skillet.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through and browned, turning patties once.
- Serve sliders on rolls, dressed with desired toppings.