Strawberry and Lemon White Bean Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Juice and zest lemons, reserving 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of lemon zest for icing.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Using a blender or food processor, puree Lady Cream Peas.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream butter and sugar lightly till fluffy, and slowly add bean puree. Beat on medium speed until butter and beans are well incorporated, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute each.
- Slow mixer to low speed, and add half of the dry ingredients. Beat until almost all are incorporated. Add buttermilk and vanilla extract. Beat until incorporated. Add remaining dry ingredients.
- Turn off the mixer, and remove the bowl. Use a spatula to fold together, and make sure wet and dry ingredients are well mixed.
- Add lemon juice and zest to batter and combine.
- Toss chopped strawberries in flour. Add strawberries to batter and combine.
- Pour batter in Bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cool for 15 minutes in pan; remove cake from pan and allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, reserved lemon juice and zest, and mix well.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.