Black Bean Breakfast Burritos
- Combine the tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, 1 clove mined garlic, and salt to taste, together in a bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Warm beans in a saucepan (if they are cold).
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet. Whisk eggs in a large bowl, pour into skillet and scramble. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat the tortillas in oven or directly on gas burner, flipping with tongs.
- Spoon beans, eggs, cheese, salsa, and avocado onto flat tortillas. Season with salt to taste.
- Roll into burritos.