Slow Cooker Lentil & Black Bean Taco Soup
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic, bell pepper, and onion for 5 minutes, or until onions become translucent. Transfer mixture to slow cooker.
- To slow cooker, add diced green chiles, lentils, crushed tomatoes, broth, black beans, chili powder, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika and onion powder. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low.
- Ten minutes before serving, stir in frozen corn and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve with optional toppings.