Warm Wild Green Salad with Pecan Dressing
- Wash greens and remove any hard stems.
- Stack leaves on top of one another, roll tightly the long way, and slice the roll into 1/4-inch thick strips. Transfer sliced greens to a large glass or metal bowl and set aside.
- Combine garlic, vinegar, Dijon, honey, oil and salt in a nonstick skillet. Heat over high until mixture comes to a boil. Rapidly boil for 15 seconds, add the pecans and boil 30 seconds more.
- Pour the dressing over the greens, place the skillet over the bowl, and allow it to sit for 1 minute to slightly wilt the greens. Toss salad with tongs.
- Serve alongside Golden Sautéed Catfish and Crowder Peas and Okra.