White Beans, Greens & Sun-Dried Tomato Crostini
- Rinse and sort beans. (Optional: Soak beans using your preferred method.)
- In a large pot, cover beans with water. Add onion and 11 of the garlic cloves; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour, until beans are tender.
- Drain beans, onions, and garlic, reserving bean liquid. Purée bean mixture in food processor, adding some reserved liquid if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes, and soak for 20 minutes in reserved bean liquid to soften.
- Drain tomatoes and fold into bean purée, along with yogurt. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper.
- To assemble, grill or toast bread slices, and rub each slice with a cut garlic clove.
- Spread slices with purée and top with chopped greens.