Stovetop Cajun White Beans
- In a heavy pot, add 1 pound Camellia Brand Great Northern Beans, rinsed and sorted, plus 8-10 cups of water.
- Bring beans to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Cajun White Bean Seasoning.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 1 to 1 ½ hours or until beans are tender.
- Make it meaty. Add 1 lb. of pre-cooked sliced smoked sausage or chopped ham when adding the Cajun White Bean Seasoning.
- Keep it veggie (or vegan). Add your favorite plant-based protein.
- Go classic. Serve over cooked rice with cornbread or French bread.