Pinto Bean Chili Nachos
Meal prepping the Instant Pot Pinto Bean Chili makes this a fun, finger-food favorite that comes together quickly and makes everyone happy.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spread a single layer of tortilla chips on a sheet pan, and top evenly with dollops of prepared chili and a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add another layer of tortilla chips, more dollops of chili, and more cheese.
- Place sheet pan under broiler and cook for a minute or two, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Watch carefully, so as not to burn.
- Remove nachos from oven, and sprinkle with grape tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, and avocado.
- Add a few generous dollops of sour cream, so that nachos can be pulled apart and dipped into the sour cream.