Dirty Rice Cajun Seasoning Mix
- All Natural
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
For generations Louisiana families have gathered to enjoy Dirty Rice, a hearty staple of Cajun cooking. Our Camellia® Brand Dirty Rice Cajun Seasoning Mix is is a perfect blend of long grain rice, authentic Cajun spices and vegetables you can use to make a delicious meal.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup dry mix (42g)|
|Number of Servings: 5|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Rice (Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Salt, Sugar, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Garlic, Paprika (contains less than 2%Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent)), Green and White Onion, Spices, Smoked Paprika (contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent))
Produced in a facility that processes: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, and SOY
How To Make It
JUST ADD GROUND BEEF FOR A ONE-POT MEAL
- In a medium pot brown 1 lb. ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain fat and discard.
- Over medium heat in 1 tsp. oil, toast the Dirty Rice Cajun Seasoning Mix (optional).
- Add 2½ cups water to rice and beef mixture, stir well, and bring to a boil.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until all water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, and fluff rice with a fork. Let rice rest uncovered for 5 minutes.
We’re vegetarian and vegan friendly too! Replace ground beef with finely chopped mushrooms, cooked and diced eggplant, extra firm tofu, or your favorite plant-based protein.
MAKE IT JUST RIGHT
- Add a diced onion while browning the meat.
- Substitute ground turkey or other ground meat.
- For a spicy alternative, use ground chorizo sausage.
Serving size per package: ¼ cup dry mix (42g)
Servings per package: 5 servings per container